Posted on Sep 27 2008 |
Clique | no comments |
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT – Client shall pay a downpayment of 50% of the total service cost to book the booth. The balance is due on the day of the event. All rates are VAT exclusive.
2. BOOTH SPECS – The Client shall allot a 5ftx7ft floor space, with even flooring in a covered area for the booth. If event is outdoors, Client shall provide a tent for the booth’s exclusive use. An electrical socket within 7ft from the booth is required. If Client opts for a guestbook, the Client shall provide a table for the exclusive use of the Supplier.
3. PERMITS – The Client shall secure all venue-related permits needed for the booth.
4. SETUP AND TEARDOWN – The Supplier shall setup the booth an hour before the event start time and teardown the booth immediately after booth operation ends. The Supplier shall notify the Client 15 minutes prior to teardown. If Client wishes to extend the booth service, Client shall pay an hourly overtime charge of P5,000.
5. MEALS – The Client shall provide meal/s to the booth attendant.
6. DELIVERABLES – Digital copies of the booth photos, the guestbook and any unclaimed prints shall be turned over to the Client upon booth teardown. Photos taken at the booth shall be uploaded to the event gallery within 3 days after the event.
7. TRAVEL – For rentals outside Boracay, the Client shall pay the corresponding out of town fee, and when necessary, Client shall provide airfare and accommodations for 2 people.
8. LIABILITIES – The Supplier guarantees 80% uptime of the booth. If booth uptime is 80% to 50%, the Supplier shall refund 50% of total payment. If uptime is below 50%, Supplier shall refund total payment.
Downtime other than Supplier‘s fault, such as but not limited to power outages, venue restrictions, acts of God, excessive wind, rain, unruly crowd behavior, bomb threats, fire alarms shall not warrant a refund.
Damages to the booth and its equipment caused by rowdy guests shall be charged to the Client.
9. CANCELLATIONS – If Client cancels this agreement, the downpayment shall be forfeited. If the event is postponed or rescheduled, the downpayment may be applied to the new date, within a 3-month period from original date, based on booth’s availability.
Check this box if you agree to items stated above:
Type of Event:
Name of Celebrant/s or Event:
Booth operation start time:
No. of operating hours:
Number of Cliquebooks:
Mode of Payment: (If by bank deposit, indicate branch deposit was made from)
Date of Payment:
Comments are closed at this time.
Design · WordPress Theme · XHTML · CSS
© 2017 Clique Booth