Our Virtual Photobooth should work for most devices. Here are some tips to ensure that the booth will work.
- The Virtual Booth needs access to your device’s camera to work. Some apps such as FB Messenger, Twitter, Viber and Telegram have their in-app browsers that do not enable access to the camera. If you receive the link to the Virtual Booth via these apps in your mobile devices, please open the link in a Safari browser for IOS or a Chrome browser for Android instead.
- Upon clicking the link to the Virtual Booth, you should see a splash page with a Start Booth button at the bottom. For desktops users, if you do not see the Start Booth button, try to view the page in full screen.
- After taking a photo, a preview of the photo will be shown. You may click the “Retake” or “I like it!”
- Once you click the I like it button, you will have to enter your email address to send a copy of the photo to yourself and to save the photo onto our system. Copies of the saved photo will also be given to the event host.
- After submitting your email address, you also have the option to share the photo to your social media accounts, download the photo to your device or have another photo taken.
If you still encounter difficulties, please email email@example.com.